ABI Research shows that capital expenditures on microwave backhaul equipment for mobile networks will grow at a compound rate of 4.3 percent. It will reach almost $5 billion in 2012 as mobile network operators upgrade and transition to more cost-effective packet microwave systems. With a combined share of 61 percent in 2017, the Asia Pacific and Western European regions will continue to dominate the market for microwave equipment.
- 4G Upgrade Path Drives Backhaul Migration in Kenya (aviatnetworks.com)
- Innovative Microwave Radio Installation Helps Maintain Aboriginal Lands (aviatnetworks.com)
- Globe Telecom to finish modernization in early '13 (technology.inquirer.net)
- Carrier Ethernet Services: Summer Reading List with InfoVista (infovista.com)
- All-Indoor Microwave: LTE's Best Backhaul Solution for North American Operators (ytd2525.wordpress.com)