May 17, 2013
What Does it Take to Get the Most out of Your Wireless Backhaul?
Many wireless operators, such as MTN in Ghana, need to optimize management of their networks and Aviat can help with products, services and software capabilities. Photo credit: Rachel Strohm / Foter.com / CC BY-ND
Wireless backhaul operators, both mobile phone networks and others carrying dedicated traffic, face the constant issue of maximizing the functionality of their systems.
In the emerging markets around the world, the pressure can be most intense. Wireless network reliability, availability and capacity all need to be increased. Customer expectations are on the rise, and operators must take the appropriate steps to meet and exceed them.
In working with MTN Ghana, Aviat Networks recently completed an implementation to increase network visibility (i.e., intelligence) by close to one-third. Aviat’s professional services experts designed the mobile operator’s backhaul links for high capacity and resiliency. Using ProVision, Aviat’s leading network management software, MTN Ghana can now administer its wireless backhaul efficiently and effectively with a reduced level of manpower.
To get the full details please download the case study. Or you may view it online below:
- Infonetics Research Report: Carrier Ethernet Market to Top $39B by 2017 (tmcnet.com)
- Report: U.S. LTE opex to outpace capex starting in 2015 (fiercebroadbandwireless.com)
- Microwave Backhaul Helps Save Lives in Aviation (aviatnetworks.com)
- Connecting Emergency Services in Silicon Valley (aviatnetworks.com)
- Vlog: Is Your NOC Ready for Efficient IP and Ethernet Mobile Backhaul Assurance? (infovista.com)